Haunted Fest will be taking place on October 27th in Columbus, Ohio, at the Lausche Building at the Ohio Expo Center. The Lausche Building is located at 717 E 17th Ave., Columbus, OH 43211. Haunted Fest is an 18+ event. Please see below for all the exciting activities and amenities that we will be offering! More info on the Lausche Building – click here. Questions? Message us on Facebook or tweet at @HauntedFest
Media applications for 2017 will open soon.
Hardwell, Kungs, Vanic, Parker, and Corrupt will be tearing up your Main Stage this year!
Once again, Haunted Fest will feature a silent disco with sets by many local artists! Never been to a silent disco before? Imagine having the ability to listen to one of multiple live sets being performed by DJs right in front of you. Throw on your headphones and listen to set you’d like, and let the dancing commence! The intimate environment created by the silent disco only adds to the already amazing experience, and allows you to introduce yourself to the many talented DJs the area has to offer.
Want to celebrate Halloween at Haunted Fest in style? VIP tables will be available soon!
VIP tables are hosted on a premium viewing platform that allows you to watch the festivities from the Main Stage quite literally above everyone else, as well as premium bottle service. You’ll also receive a reserved section just for you and your group. Haunted Fest offers many different packages pending your group’s needs and tastes. The VIP table section is strictly 21+
There are a limited amount of VIP tables available! You can purchase a table at any time on the official Haunted Fest ticket link. For questions, please contact Brooke Hampshire at Bahamps@gmail.com or call 614-325-0034.
FOOD AND DRINK
Multiple full bars will be serving alcohol throughout the venue. Thanks to the Lausche Building’s customizable interior, we’re installing more bars to accommodate guests quickly. Additionally, food will also be available inside the fest!
Your map for Haunted Fest Columbus is here! Please note:
-17th Avenue will be closed between Korbel Ave and Velma Ave on the map. If you’re driving from the west (near campus), you must come from the east side instead (via 11th Ave or Hudson St).
There are three ways to arrive at the event: Driving and parking, taxi-ing/Ubering/drop offs, and walking
- DRIVING AND PARKING: All attendees are encouraged to follow the YELLOW ROUTE, heading towards Hudson St. on the north end of the Ohio Expo Center/MAPFRE Stadium, and driving on Silver Drive to get to/from the event. 17th Ave between Korbel and Velma will be closed. Note that parking will happen NORTH of the venue, on the side closest to MAPFRE Stadium (formerly Columbus Crew Stadium). From there it’s only a short walk to the entrance of the venue. Parking on-site is paid. There is plenty of room for parking!
- UBERING/TAXI/DROP OFFS: We have a designated pick-up/drop-off area for taxis and Ubers/Lyfts. This drop-off point is the PURPLE “X” on the map right next to the entry of the venue and is accessible from the road on the east side of the venue near Highway Patrol. All pick-ups and drop-offs must arrive following the BLUE ROUTE on the map, east of the Ohio Expo Center.
- WALKING: There is a designated walking route for those walking from campus and other areas west of the Ohio Expo Center. Anyone walking should follow the GREEN DASH ROUTE, walking to 17th Ave and walking + following the route on Korbel Ave.
The following items are NOT allowed into Haunted Fest:
- Individual glow-sticks
- Outside food and drink
- Dangerous costumes and accessories – real knives, items with sharp objects
- Drugs or illicit substances
- Fake guns
- Professional cameras and video equipment
- Fake plastic weapons
- Selfie sticks
- Large bags including backpacks
The following items ARE allowed into Haunted Fest:
- Costumes are absolutely encouraged! Just make sure they don’t have any hazardous parts or accessories
- Glow toys, including hoops and poi
- Small handbags and purses
- EMPTY hard plastic water bottles (empty dispocable plastic bottles not allowed)
- Face paint
- eCigs and vape pens
“What are the age limits?”
Haunted Fest Columbus is 18+