Haunted Fest will be taking place on October 28th and 29th in Columbus, Ohio at the Lausche Building at the Ohio Expo Center. The Lausche Building is located at 717 E 17th Ave., Columbus, OH 43211. Haunted Fest is an 18+ event on Friday, October 28, and all ages on Saturday, October 29. Please see below for all the exciting activities and amenities that we will be offering! More info on the Lausche Building – click here. Questions? Message us on Facebook or tweet at @HauntedFest
Media applications for Haunted Fest Columbus 2016 are now closed. Please check back for 2017.
This year’s main stage will feature performances by Kaskade, Galantis, marshmello, Brillz, Anna Lunoe, San Holo, Party Thieves, CID, and Corrupt across both days. It will also feature mind-blowing production and staging that will elevate the night to a whole new level. The Lausche Building and the Ohio Expo Center will never be the same!
Once again, Haunted Fest will feature a silent disco presented by Silent Storm with sets by many local artists! Never been to a silent disco before? Imagine having the ability to listen to one of multiple live sets being performed by DJs right in front of you. Throw on your headphones and listen to set you’d like, and let the dancing commence! The intimate environment created by the silent disco only adds to the already amazing experience, and allows you to introduce yourself to the many talented DJs the area has to offer.
Want to celebrate Halloween at Haunted Fest in style? VIP tables are now available!
VIP tables are hosted on a premium viewing platform that allows you to watch the festivities from the Main Stage quite literally above everyone else, as well as premium bottle service. You’ll also receive a reserved section just for you and your group. Haunted Fest offers many different packages pending your group’s needs and tastes. The VIP table section is strictly 21+
There are a limited amount of VIP tables available — click here to reserve your table! You can purchase a table at any time on the official Haunted Fest ticket link. For questions, please contact Brooke Hampshire at Bahamps@gmail.com or call 614-325-0034.
FOOD AND DRINK
Multiple full bars will be serving alcohol throughout the venue. Thanks to the Lausche Building’s customizable interior, we’re installing more bars to accommodate guests quickly. Additionally, food will also be available inside the fest!
Your map for Haunted Fest Columbus 2016 is here! Please note a few changes from last year:
-Entry into the festival will happen on the north side of the venue, NOT from the side like last year. If you were at Haunted Fest 2015 or Breakaway Music Festival, note that the footprint inside the Lausche Building is flip-flopped; in other words, the main stage is on the other side of the building.
-17th Avenue will be closed between Korbel Ave and Velma Ave on the map. If you’re driving from the west (near campus), you must come from the east side instead (via 11th Ave or Hudson St).
There are three ways to arrive at the event: Driving and parking, taxi-ing/Ubering/drop offs, and walking
- DRIVING AND PARKING: All attendees must drive into the Ohio Expo Center on the BLUE ROUTE on the east of the Ohio Expo Center near the Highway Patrol Building. Again, 17th Ave between Korbel and Velma will be closed. Note that parking will happen NORTH of the venue, on the side closest to MAPFRE Stadium (formerly Columbus Crew Stadium). From there it’s only a short walk to the entrance of the venue. Parking on-site is paid. There is plenty of room for parking!
- UBERING/TAXI/DROP OFFS: We have a designated pick-up/drop-off area for taxis and Ubers/Lyfts. This drop-off point is the YELLOW area on the map right next to the entry of the venue and is accessible from the road on the east side of the venue near Highway Patrol. All pick-ups and drop-offs must arrive following the BLUE ROUTE on the map, east of the Ohio Expo Center.
- WALKING: There is a designated walking route for those walking from campus and other areas west of the Ohio Expo Center. Anyone walking should follow the RED ROUTE, walking to 17th Ave and walking + following the route on Korbel Ave.
Vendor applications are now closed for 2016. Please check back for 2017!
The following items are NOT allowed into Haunted Fest:
- Individual glow-sticks
- Outside food and drink
- Dangerous costumes and accessories – real knives, items with sharp objects
- Drugs or illicit substances
- Fake guns
- Professional cameras and video equipment
- Fake plastic weapons
- Selfie sticks
The following items ARE allowed into Haunted Fest:
- Costumes are absolutely encouraged! Just make sure they don’t have any hazardous parts or accessories
- Glow toys, including hoops and poi
- EMPTY backpacks and cinch bags
- EMPTY hard plastic water bottles (empty dispocable plastic bottles not allowed)
- Face paint
- eCigs and vape pens
“I see that Marshmello is performing at both Haunted Fest Columbus and Haunted Fest Kalamazoo. Is this right?”
Yes! Marshmello will be performing in Columbus first, then will take a private plane to then perform in Kalamazoo. We did this with Cash Cash last year without issue, and is a common practice for DJs to perform multiple shows in a night.
“What’s the lineup for each day? What are the age limits?”
DAY 1 / Friday, October 28: Kaskade, Marshmello, Anna Lunoe, Party Thieves, CID, and more. Day 1 is ages 18+
DAY 2 / Saturday, October 29: Galantis, Brillz, San Holo, Corrupt, and more. Day 2 is all ages